Thyroid Cancer is a cancer that starts in the thyroid gland. Symptoms include lump that can be felt through the skin on neck, difficulty swallowing, pain in neck and throat and swollen lymph nodes in neck. Predisposing factors include female, high levels of radiation and inherited genetic syndromes. Treatment includes surgery and thyroid hormone therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Thyroid Cancer Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/thyroid-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Thyroid Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 33, 28, 1, 11 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 3 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/thyroid-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2017/request-sample
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Thyroid Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
Reasons To Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Thyroid Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports