Hepatitis C is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver. It may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting The predisposing factors of hepatitis C include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion. Offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease. Hepatitis C can be controlled with the help of medications or a transplant at an advanced stage.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hepatitis C Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 13, 20, 16, 1, 50, 47 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 1, 9 and 21 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h2-2017/request-sample
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
Reasons To Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports