P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) P2X purinoceptor 7 is a protein encoded by the P2RX7 gene. It acts as receptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel. It is responsible for ATP-dependent lysis of macrophages through the formation of membrane pores permeable to large molecules.
The report ‘P2X Purinoceptor 7 Pipeline Review, H2 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/p2x-purinoceptor-7-p2z-receptor-or-p2rx7-pipeline-review-h2-2017
It also reviews key players involved in P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 5 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Immunology, Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Genetic Disorders, Metabolic Disorders.
Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Neuropathic Pain, Inflammation, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s Disease, Autoimmune Disorders, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression), Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type I A, Depression, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Mania, Muscular Dystrophy, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Osteoarthritis Pain, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Solid Tumor, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Transplant Rejection, Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) and Visceral Pain.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/p2x-purinoceptor-7-p2z-receptor-or-p2rx7-pipeline-review-h2-2017/request-sample
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7)
- The report reviews P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for P2X Purinoceptor 7 (P2Z Receptor or P2RX7)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports