Global Cartilage Repair/regeneration Market is expected to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of bone & joint disorders, such as Osteoarthritis (OA), rising geriatric population, and surge in number of accidents & related injuries across the globe.
Increasing number of road accidents worldwide are causing bone and joint injuries, which is anticipated to fuel the demand for cartilage repair products over the forecast period. For instance, as per data published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in November 2016, approximately 1.25 million people die each year in road accidents worldwide, owing to the influence of alcohol & reckless driving, use of mobile phone.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/cartilage-repair-regeneration-market
Around 30.0 million children and adolescents participate in youth sports in the U.S each year. This increase in sports activity increases incidents of injuries in athletes, which in turn propels demand for cartilage repair products. According to research data by the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, over 3.5 million athletes receive medical treatment due to sports injuries each year.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The cell-based segment held a profitable revenue share in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period owing to rising preference for autologous chondrocyte transplantation for surgical treatment of damaged articular cartilage (chondral and osteochondral lesions)
- The hyaline cartilage segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period due to high susceptibility of damage to hyaline cartilage in case cartilage-related injuries and increase in sport injuries
- Owing to the extensive use of microfracture techniques during cartilage repair surgeries, the intrinsic repair stimulus segment dominated the market in 2016
- Increasing prevalence of OA and rise in accident-related injuries are anticipated to support the growth of knee cartilage repair segment
- North America is expected to dominate the cartilage repair market during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of bone & joint disorders, increase in number of accidents & injuries, and growing geriatric population in the region are expected to spur the cartilage regeneration market growth.
- Some of the key players of cartilage repair market are Zimmer Biomet; Stryker Corporation; DePuy Synthes; Smith & Nephew plc; Vericel Corporation; Osiris Therapeutics Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Anika Therapeutics, Inc.; Arthrex, Inc.; and Collagen Solutions Plc.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/cartilage-repair-regeneration-market/request-sample
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market: Treatment Modality Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market: Treatment Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market: Site Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Cartilage Repair/Regeneration Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
U.S. Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Market AnalysisAnd Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025-
Burn Care Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Facial Injectables Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –