The Global Recombinant DNA Technology Market is expected to reach USD 844.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Success of genetically engineered human insulin in diabetes treatment has triggered the development of many other recombinant therapeutics and drugs. This has translated to the huge success of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) technology. This technology has offered significant prospects for elucidating the gap between disease and its effective treatment.
Widespread successful application of this technique in veterinary product development, genetically modified crop development, bio pesticides & biofuel production, and gene therapy, are expected to spur the adoption of this technology throughout the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/recombinant-dna-technology-market
Use of Genetically Modified (GM) products, such as GM animals, developed using rDNA method are found to be indispensable to accelerate medical research. Furthermore, more than 3000 scientific studies have been carried out to assess the GM products safety in context to its impact on human health and environment.
In addition, there is rising need to improve the recombinant proteins’ production capacity by several folds, owing to increase in demand for effective therapeutics for disease treatment. The aforementioned fact pronounces the technological advances in this sector thus driving growth.
As per Monsanto and other proponents of GM crops, genetic engineering is one of the fastest and widely adopted agricultural innovations over the past few years. This, in turn, is expected bolster the adoption of rDNA technology for non-traditional applications.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/recombinant-dna-technology-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest :
- Medical rDNA products dominated the share in 2016 in terms of revenue generation
- This can be attributed to the commercial success of insulin which has prompted firms for further development of recombinant drugs
- Owing to efficient transient and stable expression capabilities, mammalian expression system captured the largest share
- This share is also supported by the improvements in media for high yield using mammalian expression system
- Health & disease accounted with the largest share in revenue
- Gene therapy, antibodies production, drug metabolism investigation, recombinant therapeutic & vaccine development are recognized as major applications of this technology in human healthcare management
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports