The Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Market is expected to reach USD 158.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The growing demand for pharmaceuticals coupled with increased emphasis on product packaging is expected to drive market growth.
Pharmaceutical packaging market comprises wide array of products. The demand for these products is expected to grow rapidly on account of fortification of medicines and drugs against exterior impacts. However, the packaging materials and products need to bear the brunt of stringent government regulations and growing market for counterfeit pharmaceuticals. Counterfeit pharmaceuticals are expected to pose a major threat to manufacturers.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pharmaceutical-packaging-market
North America is a dominant region in the market backed by thriving pharmaceutical industry and rapid new product introduction. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly on account of rising pharmaceutical manufacturing in China and India. The growing trend of contract packaging in the pharmaceutical industry is expected to further augment market growth in Asia Pacific.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Aluminum foil material segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2025 owing to rising demand for packaging of special purpose drugs.
• Paper and paperboard is the second largest product segment and is expected to reach USD 40.83 billion by 2025 due to growing demand in secondary packaging products.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pharmaceutical-packaging-market/request-sample
• Blister packs in the primary pharmaceutical packaging product category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2025 on account of growing demand in oral drugs.
• The market share of Asia Pacific is expected to reach 33% in 2025 owing to growing demand for pharmaceuticals and presence of large number of plastic manufacturers
• The Middle East & Africa region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2025 backed by growing demand for medicines in Tanzania, Nigeria and South Africa.
• The market is highly dispersed due to the presence of a large number of small and large manufacturers
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports