Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food Sector report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector. It includes analysis on the market overview, including sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets. It provides an overview of leading brands in Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region, and analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector in 2016. . It covers six distribution channels along with On Trade sales.
The distribution channels include Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs. Others include “Dollar Stores”, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers, Department Stores, Vending machines and other retailers. The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Dairy & Soy Food.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunities-in-the-asia-pacific-dairy-and-soy-food-sector
Asia-Pacific is the second-largest region in the global Dairy & Soy Food sector, accounting for a value share of 26.1% in 2016. The value accounted for by the sector is forecast to grow at the fastest pace in value terms, registering a CAGR of 7.7% over 2016-2021, driven by the increasing acceptance of Dairy products in daily diets, rising urbanization and improving retail infrastructure in developing countries such as Indonesia and India, boosting the growth of value added Dairy products.
- The Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% to 2021.
- Milk is the largest market in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector followed by Drinkable Yogurt and Cheese.
- While the Milk market was valued at US$94,197.3 million in 2016, Drinkable Yogurt and Cheese were valued at US$20,476.4 million and US$13,985.7 million, respectively.
- Drinkable Yogurt is the fastest-growing market, with value sales expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% during 2016-2021.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunities-in-the-asia-pacific-dairy-and-soy-food-sector/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports