Services to the elderly and to people with permanent disabilities have undergone significant transformation during the last five years. Social organizations started to provide more at home services. This helped the elderly to stay at home rather than moving to residential care homes or old age centers.
Social services global market briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global social services sector.
Social servicesglobal market briefing report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/social-services-market-global-briefing-2017
The market size section gives the social services market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the social services market share among the other services markets.
Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the social services market’s historic and forecast growth rate with other services markets.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/social-services-market-global-briefing-2017/request-sample
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the social services market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Elementary And Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities, And Professional Schools, Individual And Family Services, Other Educational Services, Community Food, Housing, And Relief Services and Child Day Care Services
- Companies Mentioned: United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Harvard University, Gates Foundation, MIT, American National Red Cross, Apollo Education Group, Cambridge University and Save the Child.
- Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
- Get up to date information available on the social services market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Browse More Business Services Related Market Research Reports:
Photographic Services Market Global Briefing 2017 –
Professional Services Market Global Briefing 2017 –
Environmental Consulting Services Global Market Report 2017 –