To enhance visitor experience, amusement parks are transforming their attractions from passive amusements into participatory adventures. Motion tracking enables amusement parks to offer virtual reality experiences built for multiple people to experience simultaneously. A new experience was demonstrated with motion tracking and massive 4k resolution projections at Disneyland California.
Recreation global market briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global recreation sector.
Recreation global market briefing report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/recreation-market-global-briefing-2017
The market size section gives the recreation market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the recreation market share among the other services markets.
Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the recreation market’s historic and forecast growth rate with other services markets.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/recreation-market-global-briefing-2017/request-sample
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the recreation market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Other Amusement And Recreation Industries, Spectator Sports, Sports and Arts Promoters, Amusement Parks And Arcades, Independent Artists, Writers, And Performers, Gambling Industries (Except Casino Hotels), Performing Arts Companies and Museums, Historical Sites, Zoos, And Parks.
- Companies Mentioned: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts , Major League Baseball*, Regal Entertainment Group, Cinemark Holdings Inc., Shimano and Others
- Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
- Get up to date information available on the recreation market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Browse More Consumer Goods Related Market Research Reports:
Global Portable 3D Scanner Market Professional Survey Report 2017 –
Global Racing Goggles Market Professional Survey Report 2017 –
Recreation Global Market Briefing Report 2016 –