The global coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) market is expected to reach USD 127.6 million by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) such as Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) coupled with rising geriatric population across the globe.
Favorable reimbursement policies, such as the U.S. Medicare (federal health insurance program) system, Medicaid, and National Health Insurance (NHI) have been a prime growth factor for the CABG market. Medical device companies provide new product platforms, which are covered under reimbursement programs that benefit the patients. Reimbursement services provided by Medicare and other insurers to physicians and hospitals is expected to fuel the demand for the adoption of CABG devices such as catheters, cannulae, retractors, positioners & stabilizers, suction devices, and syringes during the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-cabg-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The saphenous vein grafts segment held a profitable revenue share in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period
- The off-pump CABG segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the benefits offered by this technology such as increased safety, effective, reduced chances of bleeding during the surgery, low chances of stroke, low need for blood transfusions, low injury to the heart muscle, and improved quality of life
- The endoscopic vein harvesting segment is expected to gain the market share over the forecast period as it eliminates the requirement for long incisions associated with open (conventional) harvesting, resulting in reducing the risk of wound infection and other complications, minimizing postoperative pain, and increasing the patient satisfaction level
- North America is expected to dominate the CABG market during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of CVDs in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, increasing per capita healthcare spending and growing population in the region are expected to spur the growth of this vertical.
- Some of the key players of this market are Medtronic; TERUMO CORPORATION; Guidant Group; MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co.KG; Vitalitec International, Inc.; Novadaq Technologies Inc.; KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG; Edwards Lifesciences; Genesee Biomedical Inc.; and Sorin Group
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-cabg-market/request-sample
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. CABG Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. CABG Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. CABG Market: Surgical Procedure Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. CABG Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. CABG Market: Technique Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. CABG Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Devices/Systems Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Respiratory Disease Testing/Diagnostics Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –