The global bone densitometers market is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Hexa Reports. The growing prevalence of metabolic bone diseases is believed to be responsible for the high clinical urgency to adopt bone densitometers, thereby impelling the market demand. Growing base of geriatric and obese population, which is highly susceptible to developing disorders such as osteoporosis, is anticipated to propel the demand further. The aforementioned factors are slated to present the market with lucrative growth opportunities over the coming years.
Moreover, presence of consistent number of health initiatives to promote awareness pertaining to osteoporosis is anticipated to broaden market growth potential over the coming years. For instance, National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), a government healthcare organization that conducts National Bone Health Alliance and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) care coordination programs, is focused on elevating awareness levels pertaining to available diagnostic & treatment alternatives for osteoporosis. It also encourages training of healthcare professionals for efficient management of osteoporosis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/bone-densitometers-market
In addition, advent of technologically advanced devices, such as portable densitometers, is presumed to fuel their adoption in home healthcare. Other technological advancements include implementation of advanced hip assessment software into DXA systems that enabled noninvasive assessment of proximal femur structural geometry. Additional associated benefits include depiction of wide array of parameters such as skeletal mapping, hip axis length assessment, areal BMD determination, and cross-sectional area & the femoral strength index.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Peripheral bone densitometry is expected to exhibit lucrative CAGR owing to increasing adoption in wide array of clinical applications. The high penetration can be attributed to efficient peripheral fracture risk assessment, not achievable by other technologies
- Clinics are anticipated to exhibit lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to advent of portable densitometers that are increasingly being preferred by clinicians due to associated benefits such as compact size, accuracy, and ease of transportation
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/bone-densitometers-market/request-sample
- In 2016, North America held a dominant share of the global bone densitometers market, as a consequence of increasing localized presence of prominent companies undertaking competitive sustainability strategies
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR due to unmet patient needs, continuous technological & infrastructural upgradation, and growing healthcare expenditure
- Some key participants implement various competitive strategies, such as new product development & frequent product approvals, to maintain their position in the market
- For instance, in October 2016, BeamMed launched neonatal bone growth assessment software for premature babies, which is compatible with most of the densitometer tools
Table Of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Bone Densitometers Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Bone Densitometers Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Bone Densitometers: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Bone Densitometers: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product & End-Use
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Respiratory Disease Testing/Diagnostics Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Fixed And Mobile C-arms Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –