The global pyrogen testing market is expected to reach a value of USD 1.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Increasing demand for therapeutic drugs including pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and biologics is the major factor that propels growth of the market during forecast period. Pyrogen is a toxic molecular substance that causes fever if induced in animal or human body. Pyrogen testing is used by pharmaceutical, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices companies to confirm the absence of pyrogen. Thus, the companies use various methods such as LAL, in vitro pyrogen, and rabbit test to ensure the quality of products.
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, is another foremost factor supporting the growth of the pyrogen testing market. The prevalence of chronic diseases is very high in developed countries and is growing at high pace in developing countries including China and India. Different factors such as unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, and lack of exercise leads to occurrence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and chronic respiratory diseases. Hence, there is a growing demand for therapeutic drugs and medical devices for the treatment of such diseases, which in turn is projected to fuel the demand for pyrogen testing to ensure the quality of products including drugs and devices.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pyrogen-testing-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Consumables was the largest revenue grossing segment of the pyrogen testing market in 2016, owing to the large application of pyrogen testing kits and reagents along with its repetitive purchase
- Instruments segment accounted for the remarkable share in the market in 2016 and is also expected to showcase significant growth during forecast period, owing to rising demand for pharmaceutical, biologics, and medical devices for treatment and diagnosis
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominated the pyrogen testing market in terms of revenue in 2016, due to the large production of therapeutic drugs and growing investment in R&D by companies for drug development
- North America is the leading regional market and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016 primarily due to the existence of large number of healthcare companies including pharmaceuticals and medical devices in this region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the study period. The growing prevalence rate of chronic diseases in the Asian countries including India and China, is a major factor contributing to the expansion of market in this region.
- Some major players serving this vertical include Charles River Laboratories, Inc.; Ellab A/S; Merck KGaA; GenScript; Hyglos GmbH; Lonza; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; and Pyrostar
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pyrogen-testing-market/request-sample
Table Of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Pyrogen Testing Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Pyrogen Testing: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Pyrogen Testing: Test Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Pyrogen Testing: End-Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Pyrogen Testing: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Test Type, End Use
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Browse More Biotechnology Related Market Research Reports:
Pharmaceutical Filtration Market and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Protein Engineering Market and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Glycomics/Glycobiology Market and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025-