Bedroom Furniture, 2017 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
The bedroom furniture market will be the only furniture subsector to grow in 2017, as it benefits from its close links to customer’s wellbeing.
The essential nature of mattresses to the sub-sectors exceptional growth with a marketing campaign by Dreams encouraging shoppers to replace their mattresses as well as greater innovation and a greater focus on product quality encouraging customers to trade up.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/bedroom-furniture-2017
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- The key issues
- Market, retailer and consumer headlines
- Market sizes and predictions for growth
- In-depth profiles of the key retailers
- Where people shop
- Why people shop
- Average spend at a product category level
- Channel usage research and payment
- Sales of non-bed bedroom furniture, such as wardrobes and bedside tables, will struggle up to 2018 as customers are forced to prioritise their spend. However, when the market recovers from 2019 onwards, retailers must ensure their offer is more design led and offers innovative storage solutions to resonate with customers.
- IKEA has extended its lead atop the market as its contemporary designs and low price points present excellent value while its innovative approach to storage resonates with a customers that increasingly wants to make the most of the space in their home.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- Bensons remains stable in second but is set to be pushed harder by Dreams which has had an exceptional 2016. From entering pre-pack administration in early 2013, Dreams has done exceptionally well to turn itself around with investment in product quality, store environment and customer service paying off.
- Retailers must now be more design focus in their products with 27.1% of customers saying they bought bedroom furniture to get a new look or to be on trend. This was especially true for the key age group of 25-34 year old customers, with 37.7% stating they bought from a retailer due to the more fashionable ranges that were on offer.
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise our five-year forecasts to 2022 for individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
- Understand how the online channel will impact upon the bedroom furniture by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.
- Gain a better understanding of consumer sentiment for the emerging mattress-in-a-box market, to discover brand awareness, where awareness is highest and what the main barriers to entry are.
Browse More Retail Related Market Research Reports:
Bedroom Textiles, 2017 –
Computers & Tablets –
Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 –