The global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market is expected to reach USD 108.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Home-based dialysis treatment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Factors supporting this trend include; increasing development of small and automated products capable of providing treatment at home, rising number of individuals requiring daily procedures, growing number of individuals aptly trained to perform self-treatment, and initiatives by market participants toward raising education and training for home dialysis performance.
This industry is highly competitive with a few players holding relatively high proportion of the market share. However, the dominance of each player is in a separate region thereby limiting direct competition. For instance, Baxter generates higher revenue in Europe whereas Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA gains higher revenue in the U.S. This scenario is anticipated to change over the forecast period owing to increasing globalization, and efforts by companies to expand their revenues and profits.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/hemodialysis-and-peritoneal-dialysis-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Hemodialysis dominates the industry with over 80.0% of the market share. These processes are performed in centers as well as in home settings primarily for adults. This enhanced applicability and benefits in comparison to peritoneal dialysis are expected to promote growth.
- Presence of treatment centers and skilled personnel in abundance to carry out procedures is expected to drive the growth for these services. Factors responsible for higher market share of services may be classified into rising number of centers, development of training courses for home-based patients, and rising number of patients requiring dialysis treatment.
- Home-based procedures are anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Development of small & portable systems along with with rising healthcare literacy amongst patients are vital impact rendering drivers.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/hemodialysis-and-peritoneal-dialysis-market/request-sample
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is predicted to contribute higher revenue share over the forecast period. Improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and growing incidence of conditions such as diabetes within the region are expected to support growth.
- Players highlighted in the study include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, NIPRO Medical Corporation, B. Braun Avitum AG, Baxter, and DaVita Inc. These companies are aggressively working toward purchasing dialysis centers or establishing new centers to cater to the rising demand.
Table Of Content
- Chapter 1 Research Methodology
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
- Chapter 4 Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5 Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6 Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 7 Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Type, Product, and End-use
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems/Devices Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Orthopedic Braces And Support Systems Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Pen Needles Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –