Despite the lack of sufficient LTE coverage in parts of the world, mobile operators and vendors have already embarked on R&D initiatives to develop 5G, the next evolution in mobile networks. 5G is expected to provide a single network environment to deliver not only existing mobile broadband and IoT services, but also new innovations such as self-driving cars, cloud robotics, 3D holographic telepresence and remote surgery with haptic feedback.
Although 2020 has conventionally been regarded as the headline date for 5G commercialization, the very first standardized deployments of the technology are expected to be commercialized as early as 2019 with the 3GPP’s initial 5G specifications set to be implementation-ready by March 2018. Between 2019 and 2025, we expect the 5G network infrastructure market to aggressively grow a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2025. These infrastructure investments will be complemented by annual shipments of up to 520 Million 5G-capable devices.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2017-2030
The “5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 – Technologies, Applications, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the emerging 5G ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, usage scenarios, vertical market applications, mobile operator deployment commitments, case studies, spectrum availability/allocation, standardization, research initiatives and vendor strategies. The report also presents forecasts for 5G investments and operator services.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report, as well as a 5G deployment tracking database covering over 60 global 5G trials, demos and commercial deployment commitments (as of Q1’2017).
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2017-2030/request-sample
• 5G NR (New Radio) and NextGen (Next Generation) system architecture
• Market drivers and barriers to the adoption of 5G networks
• 5G requirements, usage scenarios, vertical markets and applications
• Key enabling technologies including air interface design, higher frequency radio access, advanced antenna systems, flexible duplex schemes, D2D (Device-to-Device) connectivity, dynamic spectrum access, self-backhauling and network slicing
• Complementary concepts including NFV, SDN, hyperscale data centers, Cloud RAN, satellite communications and aerial networking platforms
• Case studies and review of mobile operator 5G commitments
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
5G R&D Investments
• New Air Interface & Millimeter Wave Radio Access
• MIMO, Beamforming & Advanced Antenna Technologies
• Spectrum Sharing, Aggregation & Interference Management
• Virtualization & Cloud RAN
Standardized 5G Infrastructure Investments
• 5G NR (New Radio)
• Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
• Small Cells
• RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
• C-RAN BBUs (Baseband Units)
5G Operator Services
• Service Revenue
• Asia Pacific
• Eastern Europe
• Latin & Central America
Key Questions Answered
- How big is the opportunity for 5G network infrastructure, user equipment and operator services?
• What trends, challenges and barriers will influence the development and adoption of 5G?
• How will 5G drive the adoption of AR (Augmented Reality)/VR (Virtual Reality) applications such as 3D holographic telepresence and 360 degree streaming of live events?
List of Companies Mentioned
- 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project)
• 5G Americas
• 5G Forum, South Korea
• 5G PPP (5G Infrastructure Public Private Partnership)
• 5G TSA (5G Open Trial Specification Alliance)
Browse More ICT Related Market Research Reports:
Big Data in the Automotive Industry: 2017 – 2030 –
The Big Data Market: 2017 – 2030 –
The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 –