Timetric’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Iran: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Iranian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments and payment cards during the review period (2011-2015).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Detail Report With TOC@ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-iran-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/details
Timetric’s ‘The Cards and Payments Industry in Iran: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Iranian cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market in the Iranian cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
• Detailed insights into payment instruments including checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Iranian cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape in the Iranian cards and payments industry.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Iranian cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for the Iranian cards and payments industry for 2015, and forecast figures to 2020.
• It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Iranian cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/128346